Bolu keju

Tuesday, June 23, 2009


Baking for me is lovable, challenge and fun. Far for home make us creative, it happens to me or maybe all of u. When the first time i came to Doha about 6 years ago , it was very difficult to find cake that is acoordance with my taste. Luckyly I had friend who was also my neighbour that share about how to make and bake cakes ( thanks mb ika, i never forget it : ) ).
The cake sank, burnt because of over heating, etc are always face but never give up, just keep on trying. This is maybe the commond word, but is really true for the one who loves baking.

Today I make a cake that is almost forgotten because of trying many new recipies. This cake is good for the beginner and the taste is yummy.


Ingredients :
4 eggs
175 gr granulated sugar
200 gr butter ( melted )
175 gr all purposed flour
150 gr shradded cheddar cheese
2 tbsp sweetenend condensed milk

Directions :

* Preheat the oven to 180'C ( I am using 20cm X 20 cm square pan )

* In a bowl beat eggs and granulated sugar with an electrical mixer until pale and fluffy.

* Fold all purposed flour into the batter stir it gently, and add melted butter stir until well combined.

* Add about 100 gr of shradded cheese and mix it,add 2 tbsp sweetened condensed milk and stir it until combined

* Pour the batter into the prepared pan and topping with 50 gr cheese.

* Bake around 40 minutes ( depends on variety of the oven ).

This cake is also my submission for CLICK that has theme stacks for June addition

"happy baking"


You Might Also Like

0 comments